Check-in and Check-out Time
- Standard check-in time is 2pm onwards. Please advise if you require an earlier check-in.
- Checkout time is any time up until 11am.
Methods of Payment
- Cash, Visa and Mastercard
- Credit card details are required upon confirmation of the room reservation. No charge will be placed on the credit card until reservation date.
- No deposit is needed, you settle your bill on check-out.
- Please note the Cancellation Policy.
- No charge will be incurred for cancellation up to 48-hours prior to the reservation date.
- Cancellation within 48 hours of the reservation date will incur the full room charge for the first night of reservation, unless the room is rebooked for an alternative date.
Black Sheep Farm welcomes families to enjoy the small farmlet and to enjoy the facilities in the area.
The Uphofs attempt to provide to all their guests a fantastic relaxing and enjoyable experience, which everyone is here for. They therefore have to consider and manage the best outcome for everyone if issues arise, understanding that young children can be unsettled at various stages which can impact on other guests. Children under 3 years old (young children) can be hosted by prior arrangement with the Management. This will particularly be accommodated in the off peak times when new bookings will be notified that there will be very young children in neighbouring rooms. Please consider and respect your fellow guests. Should issues arise that impact fellow guests during your stay, then at the discretion of management arrangements may need to be adapted or cancel any further nights stays.
Vehicle & Personal luggage
- The Uphofs can not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to any car, its contents, or any guest luggage and personal items.
- Guests will be legally responsible to cover any cost of repair for any breakage or damage caused by themselves, payable to the Uphofs.